/* ----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Rounders 4 Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 27 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Fear of failure...


Assalamualaikum...

Semua org ade "fear"such as fear of heights, fear of the dark, fear of crawling things and macam2 lagi la.. But I'm sure one of the most common fears is fear of failure, rejection or disappointments.

Fear of failure makes us fear changes and new experiences. We will become reluctant to try new things in life. Having this fear may also set our minds to expect failure tiap2 kali kita cuba benda baru. When we fail, the first thing that comes to our mind would be, “I told you things wouldn't work, didn't I?”

Being afraid to fail bunyi macam simple je tapi it will automatically makes us lack courage to adventure something new and therefore lose the chance to enjoy excitement that often comes with it. Fear of failure berkait rapat dengan lack of self-confidence which is a vital ingredient for a fulfilled life.

We need to have faith in our own abilities. Kalau kita tak percaya pada diri sendiri, macam mana org lain nak percaya pada kita. We need to always believe that we deserve to succeed. Kalau org lain boleh berjaya, kenapa kita tak boleh…

I read a book about powerful affirmations for personal growth, and it says, everyday, we need to set our minds to think;
“I can if I think I can”
“Success begins with your own will. It’s all in your state of mind.”
“Life’s battles aren’t always won by those who are stronger or faster. Sooner or later, the person who wins is the person who thinks he can!”
“Saya boleh!”…hehehe…(nak jugak =p )

wassalam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home